HOLIDAY 2020 notice
OUR SHIPPING SCHEDULE (updated: December 17)
- All the orders placed by December 14 have been shipped out.
- Since multiple packages shipped earlier are stuck in USPS system and not moving, we have decided to halt further shipping till early January.
- If you are in the US and need the prints before then, please let us know, and we can try and ship the package out either by FedEx or UPS Ground.(option not available for non continental US addresses.)
- You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. Thank you for your kind understnding.
POSTAL SERVICE SPEED & DELAYS
- Please be patient as US Postal Service has been overwhelmed with amount of the packages they are handling this holiday season. All the orders placed up to December 14 have been shipped out, but it may take a lot longer till they reach your door.
- You can check the shipping method and expected speed of arrival on SHIPPING section. However, with COVID holiday coming up, we can't predict how much longer postal service will take especially if you reside outside of the USA.
- If you are located outside of the USA Please check with your destination country's postal service for holiday schedule and delays.
Please keep using the promo code FIGHTCORONA to get 20% off all your print orders. Thank you and please stay safe.